Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blood and Gore


I've been wounded. This was last week's make-up project... just in time for Halloween! I have a lovely bruise on my forehead and some nice scratches. Today in make-up I made a pretty decent beard but, it totally freaked me out and was really uncomfortable so I ripped it off before getting a picture.

Well it's official, Barack Obama is going to be the next President, I think that is pretty freaking awesome! I got a nice button that says "I WAS THERE" because I totally was. I went to Grant Park and watched the election results and then the speech right there with the rest of Chicago and it was amazing. I'm so excited for the next four years.

The 17th floor had it's first weekly Double Feature Night tonight. We watched Boogie Nights and The Graduate... the sad thing is that I hadn't seen either of those movies until tonight but, they were both excellent.

Upcoming projects; I've been thinking of how I'm going to fashion a gingerbread house for Lollishops, have to memorize a scene in jibberish by 10:30 tomorrow for acting (half way through that class then, only design courses for me!), need to decide on an animal for next week's make up design, and I'm going to be helping a friend with a video on Sunday.

I feel really vain... only have pictures of myself up here so far... that isn't any good. So for now here is Oswald showing his Obama pride.

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

WOW!! you were in Grant Park?!?! Luck you! I bet it was awesome! Just watching it on TV gave me goosebumps!! Darn little kids, I could have been there! heeehee!!