Thursday, October 23, 2008

Off with your Head!


I know, sexy right? This is how my make up design for the Queen of Hearts ended up turning out. We were given a time limit and then sent on our merry way.

All I have to say is that I hate eyebrow blocking!!! It's a process that involves smearing every hair with spirit gum, then smearing wax on that, then putting this fixative stuff on, then putting make up on top of that... it's tedious and very icky but, at least it looks super cool.

The nose is a similar process what with the smearing of spirit gum and then shoving putty on top of that but, it seems less icky because you aren't smearing the sticky stuff over hairs... Yep so this took me about an hour and 20 minutes.

I'm excited for next week, we are doing injury stuff for Halloween!

2 comments:

Brian said...

That's a pretty awesome makeup job, even though you look fairly hideous.

Welcome to blogging! Did you used to do this, or is this the first attempt? I can't remember.

AliceTwasBrillig said...

I had one for awhile but, then my mother was afraid I'd be internet raped or something so I was forced to shut down, :P Now I am free of her clutches to blog as I wish