Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lollishops Gingerbread House


It's here, it's here, it's finally here! Lollishops is up and running! I was very excited that I was able to set up shop with no major issues (it's a new site so there are still a few bugs being fixed). Sadie is doing a fantastic job of managing everything over there ^_^

I'm also very excited because my first item that I put up in my Lollishop is my Gingerbread House Plushzel! The house consists of 6 pieces that all link together. I had a lot of fun making this one ^_^

It's finals time here at old Columbia College Chicago so, I'm very very busy. Yesterday I was drafting from 2-5:30 straight through (my shoulders hurt now...). I have a paper for Acting 1 that I really should be doing right now... but I'm not going to :P


No comments: